Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Business Corner > General Business Discussion

General Business Discussion General forum for business related issues. Includes topics like e-commerce and customer related issues.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 09-18-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
dannynz

Referrals: 0
dannynz is on a distinguished road
Default Mobile marketing, how to make money?

HI,

I have been on the journey of learning how to make from mobile marketing for the past year, so I am interested to hear from other marketers on their experiences too.

... buying the hyped courses that were mostly about theory was a waste of time. I found I was not able to make money successfully until I started to network to get the help from other more experience marketers and industry experts.

My focus is mobile affiliate CPA (cost-per-action) campaigns, generally txt based ads to WAP phones in non-western countries.

Building a list from mobile marketing is not easy but still experimenting to make it profitable.

Be good to hear from others ....

Danny

Last edited by dannynz; 09-18-2010 at 04:49 AM..

Join me on my journey with mobile marketing
dannynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
JohnnySaur

JohnnySaur is on a distinguished road

One of the best ways to go about setting up an excellent mobile campaign is to either seek out the services of companies that specialize in mobile marketing, or to purchase a launch kit and do it yourself. If you are fairly smart when it comes to technology, then setting things up yourself with a kit is a good idea. If you aren't, that's okay! Learning how to make money with mobile marketing launch kits only works if you know what you are doing, and there's nothing wrong with hiring a professional to get you started. There's always the option of doing it yourself in the future, once you understand the basics.
JohnnySaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #3
dannynz

dannynz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySaur View Post
One of the best ways to go about setting up an excellent mobile campaign is to either seek out the services of companies that specialize in mobile marketing, or to purchase a launch kit and do it yourself.
Hi Johnny can you explain more about what you mean by "launch kit", please

thanks

Join me on my journey with mobile marketing
dannynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
John

John is on a distinguished road

Danny,
If you are still interested in learning about a Launch Kit, my company offers a great white label campaign. Visit mytmat.com , even create a demo account , see how user friendly it is. If you are interested leave an inquiry and we can talk about how easy it is to get you set up.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
princeg

princeg is on a distinguished road

Mobile Marketing is the Next Big Thing in Online Marketing! The Mobile Marketing Industry is revolutionizing the way of doing business.
Thanks for sharing in this regards.

princeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
amir100

amir100 is on a distinguished road

One thing is that you have lots of option for online marketing like Google Adsence word press blog and more option of waiting your business.
amir100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
smith360

smith360 is on a distinguished road

Great read. The amount of potential customers you can reach through mobile marketing is huge, and in fact mobile marketing is one of the fastest growing methods of advertising. So if you're ready to take your business advertising to the next level, then it's time to get out there and learn more about how to make money with mobile marketing..

smith360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
RonRichardson

RonRichardson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Danny,
If you are still interested in learning about a Launch Kit, my company offers a great white label campaign. Visit mytmat.com , even create a demo account , see how user friendly it is. If you are interested leave an inquiry and we can talk about how easy it is to get you set up.

John, does your company offer short codes? And do your services cover on the Canadian networks?

Thanks
RonRichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
lovemy2kidz

lovemy2kidz is on a distinguished road

Mobile is the only medium that reaches your target audience in real time. You need to construct a campaign that is relevant to your product or service. Mobile is expanding rapidly throughout the world. We were just US based but have now expanded to Canada and on our way to the UK. Now is the time to get involved in mobile before it is mainstream. smstxtmessaging.com

lovemy2kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #10
SMS_Cash

SMS_Cash is on a distinguished road

Hi all Grab the free report on SMS marketing off my SIG,.it will give you all the info you need as far as SMS marketing,..hope this helps,...thx

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannynz View Post
HI,

I have been on the journey of learning how to make from mobile marketing for the past year, so I am interested to hear from other marketers on their experiences too.

... buying the hyped courses that were mostly about theory was a waste of time. I found I was not able to make money successfully until I started to network to get the help from other more experience marketers and industry experts.

My focus is mobile affiliate CPA (cost-per-action) campaigns, generally txt based ads to WAP phones in non-western countries.

Building a list from mobile marketing is not easy but still experimenting to make it profitable.

Be good to hear from others ....

Danny

http://offerfortune.com/ A Mobile Phone Marketing Empire Open your own SMS marketing business in less than 30 minutes for only $49 .Get A free SMS market report now! $1 trial Nov 2011!!!
SMS_Cash is offline   Reply With Quote