How to Build ip reputation in email marketing?
An IP is the backbone of every email marketing campaign.. Having a reputed IP is something that can increase or decrease your daily email sending limits. ISP (Internet Service Provider) checks your IP reputation score for the delivery of your email. It decides whether to place your email in the inbox or in spam folder or to reject it. There are several agencies with email filtering system which track and assign scores to different IPs based on different factors. Some of the factors are:-
1. The number of invalid recipients email addresses in your email list. Increase in invalid or unknown email addresses will increase the bounce rate of emails.
2. The number of spam tagged email.
3.Volumes of emails send from your IP.
So these are factors that decide your IP score. If your IP reputation becomes poor, then it will result in poor email delivery rate.
Letís have a look how you can fix this issue? Or If you have a new IP how to build IP reputation score?
1. Delivery Rate: - If you have a new dedicated IP address, the best practice is to slowly warm up your IP by sending few emails. Then gradually increase the delivery rate. Never send email too fast, as it can affect your IP reputation. If you send large volume of emails in a go, then your IP may be marked a spam or get blocked.
2. Check Your Content: - Always review the content that you are sending. Good quality content can interest the users for your services. How you can check your content quality? There are some software to check whether your message content is spam or not.
3. Recipient Address: - Sending emails to invalid and unwanted email addresses can affect your delivery rate. So always select the targeted audience as per your business requirement. Maintain a list of good addresses.
4. Sending Schedule: - Always send emails to all ISPs in your list on a daily basis, it will help ISPs to recognize your IPís sending pattern. ISPs keep record of your data for 30 days only, so be regular and keep warming up your IP frequently.
If you want to build your IP reputation, always keep updating your mailing lists. It is very essential to track the bounce emails and spam complaints. Cleaning this unwanted and spam results will help you to gain the trust of ISPs, in result it will increase your delivery rate.
Warm up all your IPs on daily basis and always maintain a scheduling pattern. Win ISPs trust and build your reputation score and in result get higher inbox delivery rate.
Note-This content is in with copy write of DigitalAka: Top Company For Complete Email Marketing Solutions
Email Marketing Company USA | SMTP Server | Bulk Email Service - SMTPGET