Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Article Marketing Forum

Article Marketing Forum The article marketing forum is for discussion related to marketing using articles, and any services or software which submit articles, and article writing services

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
tmark938

Referrals: 0
tmark938 is on a distinguished road
Default Is guest posting still a powerful tool?

I am looking to promote an electronic cigarette website but the subject matter is a tricky one as some sites treat them as tobacco cigarettes when there are major differences.

Do you still use articles as a big part of your marketing campaign? I think that content will always be the number one SEO tool because unless you give people what they want why would they come back to your website?

One note of caution - I think guest posting on websites which appear on "guest posting website lists" will have a reduced impact upon your rankings. You need to get out there and find your own guest posting websites which are not full to the brim with posts of questionable quality. I think if your content is good enough then the links and the traffic will naturally follow.

I would welcome any comments and feedback from others.

Regards,

Mark
tmark938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #2
aars14

aars14 is on a distinguished road

I feel like Guest Posting wont help you in bringing much traffic, rather it can help in getting good organic rankings, which ultimately can bring you more visitors.

"Stuck With Adwords/PPC Campaigns? Want to Increase Conversions? Setup New Campaign? Improve current Adwords Performance Contact Google Certified Partners." - FREE 100$ Adwords Credit For New Customers
aars14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #3
amitncode

amitncode is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmark938 View Post
I am looking to promote an electronic cigarette website but the subject matter is a tricky one as some sites treat them as tobacco cigarettes when there are major differences.

Do you still use articles as a big part of your marketing campaign? I think that content will always be the number one SEO tool because unless you give people what they want why would they come back to your website?

One note of caution - I think guest posting on websites which appear on "guest posting website lists" will have a reduced impact upon your rankings. You need to get out there and find your own guest posting websites which are not full to the brim with posts of questionable quality. I think if your content is good enough then the links and the traffic will naturally follow.

I would welcome any comments and feedback from others.

Regards,

Mark
You are right. Guest Posting on the website which appears on"Guest Posting Website Lists" can't help you much as far as traffic is concern. It can help you in increasing backlinks to your website. But that even can not have much effect as those are not reputed sites. You need to find high authority sites/blogs within your niche which allows independence writers to post their articles or blogs. This can be very helpful as far as the traffic and backlink concern because they are high quality websites.
amitncode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #4
RobinKruegel

RobinKruegel is on a distinguished road

Are you asking apple is an healthier food or not. It still works, but varies from site to site. Remember, there is a difference between guest posting sites and article directories. More and more guest posting are becoming article directories as all the posts have the links to commercial sites in their content.
RobinKruegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2016, 06:39 AM   #5
Clarke

Clarke is on a distinguished road

Guest blogging is not dead. Google hates repetitive, spammy content, but as long as your guest post is original with good to great quality on a site known for quality content (like this one), Google is fine with it.

Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #6
zotowatson

zotowatson is on a distinguished road

Yes Guest posting on high authority website is still good technique..

zotowatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
RH-Calvin

Referrals: 1
RH-Calvin is on a distinguished road

Yes it is very much effective.Guest posting is the process of submitting articles to various blogs as a guest author. The process helps to rank keywords higher in search engines and also generate good traffic from them.

Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup | Free IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2017, 08:15 AM   #8
Janvi Singh

Janvi Singh is on a distinguished road

Guest posting is very beneficial if you have the ability to write unique and informative content. It also helps to boost your conversion and gives you genuine traffic.

Janvi Singh is online now   Reply With Quote