Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Webmaster's Lounge > Content Management

Content Management Content management systems, including blogging.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
nick08

Referrals: 1
nick08 is on a distinguished road
Smile Choosing your webhosting company

When the time has come to start your own business and get your website online, there are many different aspects that you need to consider before choosing a web hosting company to host your site.What you really need in any given situation is reliable web hosting company that will be able to provide you with all the services that you need for your site.

You should usually some research work on some particular hosting companies and read reviews about them from the net before investing your money and trust in those companies. You could also join a forum or or simply browse through the posts the other people have made to see which hosting company will provide reliable web hosting in the opinion of other people. Make sure you do some research on a few forums though and don't just stick to one, whether it is for or against a particular provider. If you take in consideration the track record of each web hosting company you are considering, you will be able to have a picture of which company will be able to provide you with reliable web hosting.

When you looking for reliable web hosting you should first of all examine the web hosting website and see what they are offering to their clients. You should ask yourselves questions like :What do they claim to provide on their website? and think for a while about it. Every hosting company guarantee that your website will be online 99.9% of the time but actually it's not possible to remain online all the time because there can be some problems that can occur at any time. That's why you should clearly avoid web hosting companies which claim that they have no downtime at all.

Another important fact to consider is to the amount of time that the services offered by the company will be down when they are down. You will eventually want to know whether that problem could be fixed quickly or will it take a very long time to be fixed. So you should always look for their track records in respect to this fact.

Web hosting companies must be reliable and strong. There are many things that will tell you how strong and reliable the web hosting companies are. To begin, you must see how long the companies have been in business-2 years? 10 years? or they have just started business?. Even if a hosting company is at start-up, it does not mean that it will not provide a good and reliable service to its customers. Those particular companies might be providing a better quality of service than those that has been in business for five to ten years.

You should also try to contact the webmasters of the web hosting companies. Very often they offer customer support by email or live chat but most of the times they don't reply to your emails or requests since they might be busy with their website[webmasters are busy persons]. But never let if discourage you, try again and again until you get what you wanted to know.There are many different web hosting providers out there on the net but you should always take your time while choosing a web host for your site.
nick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
BossLady
Company Support

Referrals: 0
BossLady is on a distinguished road

Very nice article, good points made
BossLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #3
juanaballerina

juanaballerina is on a distinguished road

It's very important to me. Thank you for your article
juanaballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
odalysbrown

odalysbrown is on a distinguished road

I have read this information which you have mentioned here and would like to say you that a good web hosting company will ensure that they have sufficient resources available to provide its users with stability and reliability. The more thing is that a good web hosting company will avoid this issue by hosting two hundred to two hundred.

odalysbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
faceifacts

faceifacts is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm been through a few and some are pretty bland in their services, cheaper isn't always better.

faceifacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 05:50 AM   #6
abe1211

abe1211 is on a distinguished road

Oh, the article which you have shown here looks really that much fantastic as well as also that much useful. As I truly saying that I was searching for the same and after all I got it from here only. I really appreciating to you for sharing this here with us.

abe1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
BackLinkPro

BackLinkPro is on a distinguished road

Overall I'm quite happy with Hostgator, cheap, excellent support, and easy to use. But their support is 2nd to none, I had some issues which actually ended up being a problem on a site and I thought it was theirs... their tech logged into my site when he saw the problem in the files and fixed it when thats something they didn't even have to do since it was my mistake lol
BackLinkPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
peoney45

peoney45 is on a distinguished road

Hi, Yes Hostgator is good, many people are using it. I am going to buy my Hosting from them. Because there is a Promotion Black Friday 2010. They drop the Price for 1 Day only, Nov. 26, 2010 from 12:00 AM CST to 11:59 PM CST. From 50% up to 80%. 5AM - 9 AM is 80 % Off (first come first serve, While Supply last) I wrote a Hub on this.

Last edited by peoney45; 11-26-2010 at 01:27 AM..

peoney45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #9
Forex.Affiliate

Forex.Affiliate is on a distinguished road

Hostgator is good!
Forex.Affiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #10
marcusshop

Referrals: 1
marcusshop is on a distinguished road

i agree hostgrador is very good for me...
marcusshop is offline   Reply With Quote