Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Email Marketing Forum

Email Marketing Forum The email marketing forum is for discussing topics related to email marketing and online services / offline software that allows you to carry out email marketing campaigns. This can include autoresponders and broadcast emailing systems.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
tomtree

Referrals: 0
tomtree is on a distinguished road
Default email expert/consultant to help guide or enhance new email marketing service

HI Everyone,

While email is not my career, I am fascinated by it and have developed a unique approach to using it in the healthcare industry. I could certainly use a little guidance from an expert who understands email strategy, techniques and do's and don'ts.. just to assess the overall approach that i am using.

This is a great forum and I look forward to speaking with some of you.

Best Regards

David Engel
tomtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
mthornton89

mthornton89 is on a distinguished road
Default Email Marketing "To-do" list

Many think that email marketing is a simple process and that, as long as it is incorporated into your overall marketing plan, you should expect a bull run of responses in terms of leads, sales, and revenue generation. It's way more of a strategic process than you could ever imagine. Below, I have compiled a "to-do list" when it comes to email marketing. It lists a few things that you should be aware of and think about prior to deploying a campaign. Please let me know your feedback and/or any questions you may have regarding this. It would be greatly appreciated!

Email Marketing To-Do List

Meredith Thornton
MiraMax Media - Email Answers
www.emailanswers.com
mthornton@emailanswers.com
mthornton89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Ryan20

Ryan20 is on a distinguished road

When considering email marketing it's vital to focus on specifics. Breaking every little detail down can really provide you with the facts you need for targeting. Your target market can offer you a more successful campaign as they are focused on your product/service and many other credentials. Remember to think about every situation available and continue to research as things change over time.

Ryan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
JimD

Referrals: 1
JimD is on a distinguished road

There is a ton of email marketing tips and tricks, do's and don'ts to be found on blogs such as ours. The email marketing industry is very active with education.

Drop by our blog and you'll find some great information. Drop us an email and ask some questions, that's what we are here for.

Regards,
jim

Community Manager @ GetResponse email marketing. Check out the GetResponse Blog here!
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
emrom

emrom is on a distinguished road

Do more then just send emails. CRM (Customer Retention Management) software is important to conversion. Not all customers are converted right away, even over time..when will they be ready. A good CRM program can show you customers that show more of an interest then others. PM me if you would like to learn more.
emrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
jacaldwell

jacaldwell is on a distinguished road

@emrom - PM you to learn more? WTF? You don't know what you're talking about - you're not qualified to "teach" anything; unless by "teach" you mean "buy spam lists" from you, and I'm not sure that you're qualified for that, either....

You don't know anything about email, let alone CRM, and your sole purpose seems to be selling spam lists to people too gulible to know any better....
jacaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #7
emrom

emrom is on a distinguished road

I never said anything about spamming or selling a list??? You are rude!!!
emrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #8
jacaldwell

jacaldwell is on a distinguished road

@emrom - you say rude, I say brutally honest.... you say you never said anything about spamming or buying or selling lists, and I reference another thread where you do.... http://marketingforums.net/f101/emai...-company-4841/
jacaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
CodyLoco

CodyLoco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtree View Post
HI Everyone,

While email is not my career, I am fascinated by it and have developed a unique approach to using it in the healthcare industry. I could certainly use a little guidance from an expert who understands email strategy, techniques and do's and don'ts.. just to assess the overall approach that i am using.

This is a great forum and I look forward to speaking with some of you.

Best Regards

David Engel
To get back on track --- Look at the email service provider's blogs and also go through a few of their websites, some of them have loads of useful information on them about email marketing, including whitepapers, tutorials and even videos - once you've got those basics down with the info that's already there, if you have any more questions be sure to ask around, but the more specific the question the better the responses :-) Good luck!

Oh, and don't buy an email list

View all the top Email Marketing services compared and ranked/reviewed by their customers at the Small Business Tools directory!
Use an Email Marketing Service? Please leave a quick review and rating!
CodyLoco is offline   Reply With Quote