10-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Join Date: Oct 2011
People in Network Marketing often recruit with little thought of how it is impacting the prospect, and turning them off… because they are focused on everything except what they should be focused on to effectively recruit…
- They recruit for THEIR gain, not the prospects…
- They recruit for the short term, not the long term…
- They recruit with THEIR paycheck in mind… not the prospects…
and they shoot the prospect with the gun of Greed, and the bullets of selfishness and self-delusion.
- They have a desire for self-gain… and not much else…
Results of this attitude:
- Leaving people feel like they got scammed…
- Leaving people doubting your integrity and the integrity of the Network Marketing industry…
What can you do to make sure you don’t make these mistakes?
- Lots of dead bodies on the road to what is perceived as Success.
Make sure you understand that it is truly all about the prospect.
Focus on finding what they want to happen in their life… not what you want to happen in yours…
Follow up professionally and effectively with your prospect, and make sure they are glad they talked with you.
Say… This may or may not be for you, but either way, we will find out what is best for you…
Remember: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PROSPECT in your business!