Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discuss ways to make money with affiliate marketing here in the affiliate marketing forum.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #21
hamiejox

Referrals: 0
hamiejox is on a distinguished road

Thats good tip. I haven't tried affiliate business yet. I am trying this from next summer.
hamiejox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #22
debbieg

debbieg is on a distinguished road

Good posts the only thing I would add is use solo ads for traffic they are very effective.
And always promote good quality affiliate programs that pertain to your niche.

debbieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #23
RachaelJetkins

RachaelJetkins is on a distinguished road

Affiliate marketing is one of the most rewarding platforms for earning money online. All you need is a well performing blog or a website and you can start promoting the affiliate links through it. However, before you get into it; it is important to check and compare the commissions offered.

RachaelJetkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #24
galemack

galemack is on a distinguished road

Make the content on your website sharable. For example, you can allow readers to embed a funny video from your website onto their own blogs. An "email this article to your friend" link is another way information spreads from one person to another.

galemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:48 AM   #25
liukang

liukang is on a distinguished road

I just recently opened a fashion boutique, and these are valuable experiences. I still fledgling in marketing.

liukang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 12:59 AM   #26
Peter Santiago

Peter Santiago is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyan7 View Post
1.Find a hot product, that is the main thing.

2.Using Google find out some of the website that relates to your product and contact sites webmaster about the cost to place your banner(you will be surprised ,because the costs should be low).

3.If any sites that has a newsletter sign up offer contact sites webmaster about the price for placing your ad in newsletters.

4.Buy targeted traffic from some good traffic selling services.

5.Make an you tube video that best describes your product and try to use proper keywords ,because keywords plays an important role .

6. Stay active in best internet marketing forums like this one and always use a signature .

7. Write articles in popular internet articles forums such as go articles, ezine articles.

8. Use ppc programs of Google and yahoo search marketing .

I agree with all of this. Just a few things I would add. When searching for a niche, go with something you are passionate about. Something not mentioned here is the content that will be needed, even if you only create a squeeze page, you still need content. You can syndicate your content by submitting to article directories, bookmark sites, blogging sites. So, in order to produce content, the niche should be one that you like. Also, you will be talking about it at facebook, twitter, or wherever of the social media sites to interact with others that are in your niche. The niche doesnt have to be an evergreen niche. You can really choose any niche as long as it a strong interest to you. Then for the keywords, I would not choose highly competitive keywords. Instead I would more longtail keywords. It is important to be sure they are keywords that do get searched. But just about 100-300 times per month. Then choose a lot of them, like 20-25, to work on. Those are good things to drive traffic.
Peter Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2014, 11:54 AM   #27
ileaddigital

ileaddigital is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing the tips with us. Products must be relevant to your content to get better results.
ileaddigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2014, 05:04 AM   #28
John Rosey

John Rosey is on a distinguished road

Yes...better to have other affiliate programs with higher commission rate.

John Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #29
Angelina786

Angelina786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyan7 View Post
1.Find a hot product, that is the main thing.

2.Using Google find out some of the website that relates to your product and contact sites webmaster about the cost to place your banner(you will be surprised ,because the costs should be low).

3.If any sites that has a newsletter sign up offer contact sites webmaster about the price for placing your ad in newsletters.

4.Buy targeted traffic from some good traffic selling services.

5.Make an you tube video that best describes your product and try to use proper keywords ,because keywords plays an important role .

6. Stay active in best internet marketing forums like this one and always use a signature .

7. Write articles in popular internet articles forums such as go articles, ezine articles.

8. Use ppc programs of Google and yahoo search marketing .
Hi
I think this requires investment without the investment it's not possible to run a good marketing campaign. I would prefer organic traffic rather buying traffic however for those who have enough sources then yes they can buy traffic. all the above mention tips are pretty useful and like point 7 which is about article writing and a good way to have more clients.
Angelina786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #30
ropemediahouse

ropemediahouse is on a distinguished road

Well g8 post....very helpful, I assume that some good tips and practices to become a successful affiliate marketer. According to your concern, affiliate marketing need to know the market needs, learn how to promote products, what works and what doesn’t.
ropemediahouse is offline   Reply With Quote