Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > MLM Forum

MLM Forum Multi-Level Marketing Discussion - Discuss how to make money by becoming involved with or starting your own multi level marketing campaign

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Weebitty

Referrals: 0
Weebitty is on a distinguished road
Question Zeek Rewards In Trouble?

I found this on a website called MLM watchdog.com and don't know if it is a reliable informaiton website or not. But I know that alot of people I have seen on other forums like Zeek Reward or so it would seem. I thought I would post this in case the information is legit and let people know about this. I copied and pasted the information below. As I said don't know if information is reliable or not. If anyone know please post it. Didn't know where to post so if mods see a more appropriate place for it please move it there.

ZEEK REWARDS UPDATE
[FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Feb 4th 2012 [/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZEEK REWARDS has hired not one but two MLM law firms to pull them back from what was a sure meeting with the law! They also hired a complan builder to work on building a system that does not look like gambling. One of the major activities they are taking for protection is DISTRIBUTOR COMPLIANCE so that Distributors do not describe the Zeek opportunity as a ponzi scheme like they have been? I wonder how they get all those ponzi claim videos off of YouTube - Broadcast Yourself to get them to safe harbors? Here is one Zeek pitch the audio has been removed from so the compliance does have a trickle down effect opens [/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]>[/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] new window [/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zeek Rewards Official Review - YouTube
[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]others we can't be so sure because they go to [/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blind web site[/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] which means Zeek Police (as Zeek Distributors are calling them) this opens new window[/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]!>[/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtMD...eature=related
[/FONT]
I am leaving ZEEK on the Watch list so we can see how their compliance battles work. I think we will see Distributors terminated over this (always bad) to protect the company.

ZEEK REWARDS I AM GETTING A LOT OF QUESTIONS
[FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jan 25 th 2012 [/FONT][FONT='Arial Black', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZEEK REWARDS is the MLM arm for a penny auction named Zeekler. Penny auctions are addictive like gambling. Their compliance is bad with distributors making some wild claims like "mega money no recruiting or selling. The buying of points or credits for the auction and their use is questionable. The owner Paul Burks ran Free Store Club and an Internet mail program New Net Mail in years past both generated some complaints. The biggest problem I see is that they are in North Carolina who has no good sense of humor about any MLM.[/FONT]

http://www.mybizbase.com/weebitty/5.html]BEST online marketing tools on the web! Great support too
Weebitty is offline   Reply With Quote