1. Cost effective - because you only pay when a user actually reaches your website, it can be a good value for money. You can choose to spend as much or as little as you like.
Targeted - you can choose your audience according to demographics like location, language, and device.
2. Measurable - PPC campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness. You can determine exactly how much your return on investment is.
3. Customizable - as you run your campaigns, you can make many small adjustments to improve based on what works best.
4. Training resources - there are many (often free) online courses and training materials to help you develop your skills.
5. Fast - you will see the impact of your PPC efforts almost immediately. Organic search engine optimization (SEO) tactics can take months to make a difference.
Advantages of PPC
Last edited by Jim Gillum; 07-18-2019 at 05:15 AM..