Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Get Paid To... Forum

Get Paid To... Forum GPTR, PTC, GPT, any and all "get paid to" discussion goes here.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
kidooogle

Referrals: 0
kidooogle is on a distinguished road
Default How I am making money sharing links

Ok first I just want to say I love this forum. Everyone is giving great advise and I hope my advice can help as well. I do not sell any products I just share links on social networks and blogs. At first I had trouble finding content that people would want to click on. So after about a week of trial and error. I found that the solution to my problem was not trending. It was simply finding News,movies(downloads and movie news),Music,funny videos from around the internet,funny pictures etc.... So after I figured that out I was posting through ping.fm to all the networks one at a time taking most of my day searching and posting. Between my kids and the phone it was to cumbersome. So again I went to the drawing board. I had chosen to share links as my niche so I was going to give it my best shot 100%. (I am a singe mother and have a lot of time) Ok so I started to look for a new sharing service that I could automate some of the tedious time consuming things. I found a new service called Linkads.iemailout.com as I was using adf.ly and linkbuck.com but sharing only a few links at a time was not working I would only get 1 - 25 click a day. To make money even a little I needed 1000 - 10000. So as I was say I found linkads. I learned how to setup dlvr.it, tweet adder to use rss feeds with my linkads link strait to my social networks. Since then I have had good day and bad days but on average I get about 25k - 40k clicks. Now to put a $ number on that is 25k = about $125 and 45k = $225. With that being said it took about 3 months to start getting the numbers but I did it. Still doing it. I just want to clear this up I do not always get 25k - 45k. I could get anything but again it depends on the what is going on in the world. Let me give you an example. Last week for the London Riots I put a news feed from the BBC with blow by blow info streaming into my social networks. Bad for England but good for me. Over a weeks time I received 120k(about $750) clicks through linkads. Ok I don't want to turn you off from link sharing but it does take a little work to get started. So if you want to get started here is how.

1. Join Linkads for Free Email and Link Advertising at iEmailout.com
2. Login click on tools
3. You will find all the automation tool there (This is the key)
Follow the instructions (I found them a little un friendly but after playing with the websites "ping.fm and dlvr.it I figured out any problems)
Please note that I also talk about tweet addr (This is a paid desktop software I use you do not need this to share links. I find it nice because it follows and unfollows twitter users for me. It also does auto replies and auto DM's)
4. Find your feeds (I looked up all mine in Google there are many directorys for rss feeds.)
5. Put your feeds into Dlvr.it and let it run. (change your news feed to be current with what is going on in the world this will get you more clicks)

I hope this helps anyone who is interested

Amy
kidooogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2017, 05:30 PM   #2
Mia90

Referrals: 0
Mia90 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing Amy, this was very helpful.
Best Regards
Mia90 is offline   Reply With Quote