1. Marriage is not a word.
It's a sentence (a life sentence).
2. Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.
3. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.
4. There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.
5. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.
6. Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.
Last edited by Jim Gillum; 08-18-2013 at 01:20 PM..