Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > PPC Forums

PPC Forums Making money with PPC ? Discuss it here. Ask questions, find answers, and more at the PPC Forums

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Clarkey

Referrals: 0
Clarkey is on a distinguished road
Default Best paid advertising site in your opinion.

So as the title says which do you think is the best paid advertising site in terms of how much you get paid per click and how quick they payout aswell as the best minimum and maximum payouts. Here is a list of the ones i have tried or i am trying or i know of and i would like you to tell me your opinions on each of them if that is possible.

I have tried,

1. Adsense
2. Bidvertiser
3.Textlinkads
4.Matched.com
5. Adbrite

I am trying,

1. Adshack
2. Clicksor
3. CJ

I have heard about,

1.Yahoo ads
2. Facebook ads

So i would like to hear your opinions on these aswell as find out about any other ones that i haven't come accross before. Also if you know of any scam sites i would greatly appreciate it if you told me them on your reply.

Thanks.
Clarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
nick08

Referrals: 1
nick08 is on a distinguished road

Well I guess that there is a similar topic in the affiliate programs section. Till now i have been using google adsense and bidvertiser.[but i prefer bidvertiser]

Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant, unobtrusive Google ads on their website's content pages and earn money. Because the ads are related to what your users are looking for on your site, you'll finally have a way to both monetize and enhance your content pages.

It's also a way for web site publishers to provide Google search to their site users, and to earn money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.
The program is free, and combines pay-per-click and pay-per-impression advertising - meaning you get paid for valid clicks on the ads on your site or search results pages as well as impressions on your content pages. So go ahead and try this program. If you comply with this program policies, just complete online application and select either or both of AdSense for content pages and AdSense for search. One application gets you approved for both AdSense and AdSense for search - you can decide to use any combination of these products on your pages.

Google will review your application and follow up with an email within 2-3 days. If you are accepted into the program, you can log in to your new account and get the HTML code to insert into your web pages.

Earning Types: CPC, CPM, CPA
Payment: Check, EFT
Ad Types: Text, Image and Video based ads are available. Different ads on will pay different CPCs (EG Debt Consolidation CPCs might be $5 while game site CPCs might be $0.02)
payout: %40 - %70

The BIGGEST main advantage of bidvertiser over adsense is its low $10 payout compare to Google $100 payout.

Big publisher might not be concern too much about this but for many small blogs out there that are still waiting to hit that magic $100 google payout level, bidvertiser is quite attraction option for them.

Besides that, here are some good key points of Bidvertiser that mention from their website:

* Block any unwanted ad.
* Hightest bidder display on our website.
* Have our bidding steadily improve our time.
* Customize the layout.
* Generate Detail Reports.

Well that's my opinion on adsense and bidvertiser.

nick08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
Alana

Referrals: 0
Alana is on a distinguished road

I have been researching the possibility of using Facebook advertising and so would also be interested to hear anyones experiences of using it...
Alana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
dave
Extravaganzeer

Referrals: 4
dave is on a distinguished road

Facebook is a good place to go if you have your customer avatar well-defined, then you can experiment with targetting different advertising to different age groups which isn't possible with adwords.

Sometimes, its better to go and find websites that are related to your subject matter and contact them directly to get advertising - don't pay what it says on the website, try to negotiate a good price and it could be cheaper and traffic more willing to purchase your products.

Please read the Rules
dave is offline   Reply With Quote