Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Get Paid To... Forum

Get Paid To... Forum GPTR, PTC, GPT, any and all "get paid to" discussion goes here.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 08-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #1
SEO Destination

Referrals: 0
SEO Destination is on a distinguished road
Post My Favorite Get Paid To Site!

Introduction To Get Paid To Sites

OK, so if you want to make money online and don't know where to start, or get some extra cash Get Paid To Sites are the best. Now, "get paid to sites" are not going to make you rich or a millionaire but can make a decent amount of income, but ultimately, the more effort you put in the more money you make. Most of the get paid to sites pay you for watching videos, downloading apps, doing surveys and so on.

My Favorite Get Paid To Site

My favorite get paid to site is by far Points2Shop. Points2Shop is my favorite because it allows you to get paid in points or cash (more information on that later) and it is very flexible on what you do. There are about 50 surveys you can do and they get more daily so you can just keep going! You can also download apps and watch videos. If your not convinced yet read on and ill take you through the site.

Points And Cash

OK, so i will first talk about points and cash. Firstly, it is completely up to you what you get paid in and you can pick which currency you want to get paid in and you can change it in your account preferences. Now, points are worth 1 cent each making 100 points 100 cents. Points can be used to purchase any item on amazon! You simply copy the items ASIN code (found at the bottom of the product under additional details) and paste it into the rewards search bar on points2shop. It will then convert the amount of money the item costs into the amount of points (remember 1 point is 1 cent) and you can add it to your basket. Alternatively you can pick cash. With cash you can transfer it to points, request a pay-pal withdrawal, get your cash in gift cards or get a check mailed to you.

Ways To Earn Money

OK, points2shop offers a wide range of ways to make money/points. Here are the current ways you can make money: Doing surveys, Watching videos, Cash back from your purchases, Download apps, Wining competitions, playing games, Ranking up in the levels system (more information bellow) and competing in the lottery. You can also make money by asking your friends to sign up by clicking on your link.

The Honor/Level system

Points2shop rewards users for being active with the site and this allows you to level up. There are 8 levels currently. You start on the "New" level and then go: Bronze, Silver, Gold. platinum, elite, diamond, legend. Each level gives you rewards and allows you to complete surveys that pay out more. To get to bronze level all you need to do is order one item (and you get 250 points just for signing up! so with those points order a cheap sim card) and this will level you up. Then you can compete in paid games and get some extra money! The more you use the site the more you level up and the more features you unlock.

Competitions

On points2shop there are weekly competitions. Some of these competitions are teams and some are for single players. (If your in a group you can still compete in solo competitions.) To compete all you have to do is what the competition says. For example if it says "most money earned from offers", then you must complete offers to compete. To be in a team competition you must first create/join a team. I have a team and we need 2 more members so if you are on the site then please send me a message! My name is allrisk. So yo can join mine if you want or create your own. Then you can donate merits into your team and beat the other teams by donating the most merits in that week. To get merits complete achievements (achievements can be found on your profile) and log on everyday to receive 10 merits daily.

Lottery

On Points2shop there is a weekly lottery. To enter, first you must make 50 points/ 50 cents in a day, then go on game then spin2win. Then spin the wheel and if you get a lottery ticket your in! If you keep making 50 points/cents (or more) per day you will win more spins every time you spin and you can therefore get more lottery tickets and more chance of winning. The jackpot is around 10$ but every time it doesn't get won it increases by 10$. And if you don't win, don't worry there is one every week.

Summary

Points2Shop is by far the best cash for action website out there for its bonus features huge and helpful community and vast forums. If this introduction didn't cover everything you can ask questions in the shout box or go on the forums. I hope to see you there! Also, feel free to message me on points2shop as I am active daily and also message me in the comment section on this post!

SEO Destination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
SEO Destination

Referrals: 0
SEO Destination is on a distinguished road

If you need more details please ask me here (in the comments section)

Last edited by SEO Destination; 08-14-2017 at 01:30 PM..

SEO Destination is offline   Reply With Quote