Originally Posted by starone
Hi I am a new to affilaite marketing, I have been using all the free advetising on net to promote products by click bank, but I have not been successful yet. Do I need to invest on advertising. I haven'nt got website.
Okay, I know. It's an old post, but it's never been properly answered. Perhaps because it's in the wrong forum. At any rate, I feel it deserves an adequate reply.
Blasting affiliate links over the Internet is a poor strategy and very short-term. Who is going to buy from you? I know I'm not! But, I may if I get to know, like, and trust you.
My point is you need to build a relationship with "people with problems" i.e. your prospects. What's the best way to accomplish this? I'm glad you asked, email marketing of course!
To answer your question, yes. You need to spend money on advertising/buying traffic or
trade your time to get traffic. You also need paid web hosting and a paid autoresponder.
Here is what I recommend:
- Hosting from HostGator
- Autoresponder from GetResponse or AWeber
- Squeeze page with free offer
What about free traffic?
- Write high-quality, unique blog posts
- Share blog posts and relevant info on social networks.
- Comment on blogs with an actual reply which enhances the discussion.
- Submit articles to article directories.
- Participate in forums related to your niche.
- Comment on blogs.
- Create high-quality, content packed videos.
- ANYTHING that builds you as a credible and reliable source and people will visit your squeeze page and will opt-in.
What about paid traffic?
- Solo ads