Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Social Media Forum

Social Media Forum Social Media is the *biggest* opportunity for your business online - we are on the beginning of the curve - discuss here.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-20-2011, 03:28 AM   #1
jrlsolutions

Referrals: 0
jrlsolutions is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jrlsolutions Send a message via AIM to jrlsolutions Send a message via MSN to jrlsolutions Send a message via Yahoo to jrlsolutions
Wink Free Tool for Super Nice and Utilitarian Facebook Fan Page Welcome/Landing Page

Pagemodo allows users to sign up for free and use their service to create one welcome or landing page. You can actually create just about any internal page on a Facebook Fan page, but I'd suggest using your one free shot to do one of two things.

You can create one type of landing page that will encourage users to Like as well as professionally display your product or service purchasing links to encourage direct buying *yay*

Also, you can create another type which is effectively a great way to build an email marketing list. The second type provides a contact information list along with the encouragement for page likes. This way when you have users who Like your page, if they decide to leave their contact info, you have the great beginnings of a totally organic email marketing list!

Just a tip. I use pagemodo for my own Facebook Fan Page, I *THINK* you can see it here. It is difficult for me to look since I have over a dozen admin pages there and I do not have the links tweaked to allow me to view as an outsider.

Professional Freelance Writers - …crivain - Moneta, VA - Welcome | Facebook

I also made this one for a client of mine who is an author, here you can see a pretty pro looking landing/welcome page that offers his ebooks directly with nice descriptions and etc.

Desperate Times - Welcome | Facebook

I think that is pretty nice and a pro looking landing page for a totally free option! They are ten times easier to manage than FBHTML sources of course because Pagemodo is nothing but a wizard. Good for free like I said!

Also, remember that for unpaid accounts you will be limited to only certain themes and types. But if you administrate a lot of pages or have a small marketing business that does I believe that monthly cost start at 7 dollars to manage all you'd need unless you were pretty big time into FBFPages.

jrlsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote