Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > The Market Place > Services For Sale or Wanted > Website Traffic Services

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 03-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Weebitty

Referrals: 0
Weebitty is on a distinguished road
Default An Excellent Autoresponder!

I hope this is the right section to post this in. If not please move it to the appropriate area.

This Autoresponder is top notch. And for you newbies this is a must have in any online business. I have just been informed that they are making some major improvements to their system so I wanted to let people know this before the end of March. It is only $14.00 a month for as long as you stay with them if you join before the price goes up. So what do you get for the $14.00 a month?

Capture Page Creators (Hosting and Maintenance included)
Autoresponder message creator
Url Rotator
Ad Tracker
Contact Manager
Program Builder

Plus they will set up your 1st website and auto responder messages when you join. Plus they have templates and beautiful pictures to create your own website that you can use.

Here are some of the improvements that will be made and the price will go up at that point. But if you join now all the improvements will be at the $14.00 price.

Currently when you upgrade, we do one setup per client that includes your own capture page and pre-written Autoresponder messages. These are generic messages that you can easily edit to use for any program you desire. The capture page we setup does not mention our company, so you can use your capture page to promote anything you want and you can also easily edit your capture page.
When we complete the improvements, everyone will be able to easily do their own setups by simply filling in a few blanks on the setup page and submitting the information to the system.
The system will then automatically create your new capture page and pre-written Autoresponder messages and all will be customized with the information you provided and allow you to build a list for any program you're involved with.
There will be dozens more professionally designed capture pages to choose from and the entire setup process will take less than 3 minutes and anyone will be able to do this--quickly and easily.
So instead of waiting up to 24 hours for us to do one setup, you will simply login to your account, select the page you want, fill in the requested information and poof--your page will be built, your Autoresponder including pre-written messages will be developed and you'll be off and running. So whether you want one page or 10, you'll be able to quickly and easily do this.

This is an absolute time saver for everyone. I am excited for the new system to get implemented. Remember:

You have an opportunity to secure your account at only $14 a month and this price will be locked in for as long as you stay. When the improvements are completed, new members will pay between $27 - $39 per month for what you get today for only $14/month.

http://www.mybizbase.com/weebitty/5.html]BEST online marketing tools on the web! Great support too
Weebitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
Weebitty

Wanted to remind everyone this is ending at the end of this month. Get in on the cheap price! You are locked in to this price when they make all the new capture pages and AR messages. Just a few clicks and you are done. Great Place. I have been a memeber for a couple of years now. I have no complaints. If I did I wouldn't recommend them at all!

http://www.mybizbase.com/weebitty/5.html]BEST online marketing tools on the web! Great support too
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Weebitty

here is an update. The new system doesn't start until tomorrow Weds April 18th so you can still get in on the cheap price if you want to. It was suppose to go live on Tuesday but I just got notified there is a snap so it will be tomorrow. This is a great offer if you need this service.

Unread 05-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
Weebitty

Ok I am impressed! I just built my own capture page in about 10 mins with the new system they have installed on my auto responder. I have never built a capture page before. It is just 6 steps with a/r messages also. I had always had capture pages built for me by my sponsor or used a replicated website which is a no no. It isn't your list when you do that. It builds the companys list for them and if you leave you leave all those names with the company! Word of advice don't do that! Create your own list. Anyway it was fun to create it. Yeah I know it isn't very much fun for those of you who love to create websites/capture pages but for someone that is technically challenged and doesn't want to spend years learning all this stuff this is number paint easy for me. Can you create a capture page in 6 mins with a/r messages too?