Facebook Ads, Bing Ads,
• AdWords Search Has the largest direct response audience (Later in the buying cycle). The starting point for most industries. Keywords Search text ads- and Product List Ads
Keywords Search text ads- and Product List Ads. Less traffic but sometimes the cost per click is lower due to less competition.
• Facebook Ads Similar to Google Display Network targeting (GDN). A large audience. Great for remarketing and lookalike audiences. Combination audience targets using AND statements for CPA (Cost per lead optimisation)
• GDN, Affinity Groups. This is the Google Display Network- Has the most impressions of any of the channels and largest audience. Advanced combination targeting can be used for CPA/Direct Response.
• Programmatic- A marketing gimmick. This is display targeting- using computer automation to buy. Probably more benefit to the agency than to the customer.
• Twitter Ads A small audience compared to Facebook. Facebook has an audience more than 1000%.
• Linkedin Ads- Good for targeting by job title and industry
• Sponsored Content Distributed via OutBrain/Taboola. This is entirely dependent on how good the quality of the content/articles on your website are. (A straightforward platform with limited optimisation ).