Return on investment (ROI) is a measure the profits you have made from your advertisement. Compared to how much you’ve spent on advertising. To identify and optimize your ROI. You need to measure conversion data instead of click through rate, traffic, or other measure. To optimize for ROI, aim for high quality Score which can reduce cost, encourage conversion with enticing ads and by using the right leading pages, and target customers who are likely to convert.
- Lead potential customers to the most relevant pages on your site
- Add a call-to-action in your ads to highlight the action you want customers to take
- Include unique selling points to make your ad stand out
- Allocate your budget according to performance
- Group highly relevant keywords and ads together so that ad text will match a use’s search
- Target the right region and language for your business
- Use conversion Optimizer to get more conversion at lower cost