Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Email Marketing Forum

Email Marketing Forum The email marketing forum is for discussing topics related to email marketing and online services / offline software that allows you to carry out email marketing campaigns. This can include autoresponders and broadcast emailing systems.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
tefnut

Referrals: 0
tefnut is on a distinguished road
Default Which emailing software do you recommend?

Which emailing software do you recommend for sending bulk email?
tefnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
samson

samson is on a distinguished road

Well,
SendBlaster is best software for sending bulk emails. You can get more information about it by searching SendBlaster.com

samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
sarahjones

sarahjones is on a distinguished road

Its good not to get stuck with any bulk emailing software's, also you will get into spam trouble, so always try to do it in small intervals.

sarahjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
unpickled

unpickled is on a distinguished road

Feel free to have a look at my email marketing platform. We are are full service agency that can look after any aspect of your email marketing.

Thanks
unpickled
www.unpickled.co.uk
unpickled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
adam23jones

adam23jones is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing News.

adam23jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2011, 06:23 AM   #6
Janet

Janet is on a distinguished road

Basically there are many softwares available in the market but better it would be to choose a reliable company that can provide you with their services. You can easily create, send and track your email campaigning with their email marketing services.

Orlando Villas - Great choice of holiday Villas in Orlando area for private holiday rental.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Andy

Andy is on a distinguished road

I tried in the past to use 1st mass mailer but after a while I found out that many of my emails were going in the spam filters and my IP address was in a black list.

That's why I believe that email marketing services are better for sending a lot of emails. of course that's only my opinion
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty is on a distinguished road

I went over most of the good ones in another thread, but saying what is the best is dependent on the application. What exactly are you planning to do? Will you managing data? Will you need to worry about bypassing spam filters due to non-COI data? Do you need multi-threading capabilities and IP rotation? If you need these things, then Mail Mascot is the obvious choice for me...but if you are running all COI data and need to manage that data, you may want to consider Active Campaing instead.

Yep, it's BB again. Aren't you tired of seeing me everywhere you go? Yeah, me too!
BlackBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #9
AKAjames

AKAjames is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeauty View Post
Do you need multi-threading capabilities and IP rotation? If you need these things, then Mail Mascot is the obvious choice for me...
Since you (BlackBeauty) are the owner of Mail Mascot obviously pushing your own spamware is "the obvious choice" for you. But do you think the folks here need such spammy illegal things as "IP rotation"?
AKAjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
BlackBeauty

BlackBeauty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAjames View Post
Since you (BlackBeauty) are the owner of Mail Mascot obviously pushing your own spamware is "the obvious choice" for you. But do you think the folks here need such spammy illegal things as "IP rotation"?
Considering you are a guy from Nanae that has no interest in this industry at all and only came here to discourage buyers, I am not giving you the time of day in answering your question.

Other than making a direct statement that Mail Mascot is FAR from illegal and if any cop, government official, lawyer, or any other party that does not spend day and night on Nanae, wants to know more, they can call us, stop by the office, email us, get us on chat, or even mail a grand letter with a big seal on it. They can even seize the domains. But considering that the only negativity is coming from a single anti-spam group and no one else, you FAIL big time!

If anyone wants to see the evaluation from our attorney, the evaluation from Securia, the Analysis by Symantec...or any other REAL credible reporting agency, we have them all...we never thought about getting your approval however...could you please show your credentials as an advised party with interests in the user as well as the recipient in this matter?

Last edited by BlackBeauty; 05-17-2011 at 09:21 PM..

Yep, it's BB again. Aren't you tired of seeing me everywhere you go? Yeah, me too!
BlackBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote