Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > General Marketing Chat

General Marketing Chat Doesn't fit into the other marketing sub-forum topics

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
elounge

Referrals: 0
elounge is on a distinguished road
Default Internet to Mobile Marketing service

Dear Friend

We @ E-Lounge Solutions specialize in Branding & Promotions through Internet to Mobile (SMS) marketing. You can benefit from this service by promoting new offers, fresh arrivals, end of season sales, Sending daily updates etc. by directly sending SMS to your target customer's mobile phones generating instantaneous response.

This service can be used to communicate to your regular/loyal customers as well promote your store/services among AREA WISE segmented data to increase your customer base.

We specialize in such campaigns Pan-India. Kindly provide us with an opportunity to prove our services and associate with your esteemed organization. We assure you of best services at corporate pricing.

Please find some time to go through the complete proposal below.

Kindly revert with your valuable feedback.

Regards
Mohit Garg
E-Lounge Solutions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eMarketing & Lead Generation Proposal

We @ E-Lounge provide efficient & cost effective e-Marketing solutions to corporate, MNCs, entrepreneurs, consultants across all industries. Our services are a vital tool for branding and promotional campaigns.

Our e-Marketing services are not only cost effective but also very fruitful in making successful sales. It involves tremendous research and analysis of the market trends, your products or services and the customer you are targeting.

Satisfied Corporate Clientele: (Conducting PAN India campaigns)
Coca Cola India, Emaar MGF, Relaxo Footwear, LEVI Strauss India, Parle (Frooti), Benetton (UCB), HUGHES (HNGE), JackNJones, Lenovo (laptops), Ramboll IMI, Louis Philippe, Pantaloon (Future Group), Godrej (Aadhaar), Madhav Group (Jyoti TMT), TPIL (Tricone City), Score!!! Chandigarh (bar/lounge/Disc), etc.

e-Marketing Tools:
E-Lounge offers you powerful e-marketing tools such as Voice Calls, ShortCode & all India BULK SMS campaigning; supported by exclusive and targeted data.
elounge EDGE: Most authentic, DND Filtered, updated and categorized mobile subscriber database for pan India.

Database Overview:
Through intense research and efficient data handling we have segmented mobile subscribers and email users data in targeted categories (viz., PinCode vise, Youth, Brokers, Corporates/companies, Car owners, Investors, credit card holders, HR Heads, Business executives, etc).

Accurate and segmented database of different categories along with fast and efficient e-Marketing solutions generate valuable response for all products and services thus boosting your sales.

Pricing:
Bulk SMS @ 5 Paise/SMS (Inclusive of Database charges)
Voice SMS @ 40 Paise/SMS (Inclusive of Database charges)
ShortCode @ 8,000 p.a. (54545, 54242, 53030, 5667747)

For further proceedings, kindly let us know your target area & customers, accordingly we will filter and let you know the amount of data available as per your requirement.

Please contact for any further discussion.

Warm regards,
E-Lounge Solutions
93564-25553
98882-26945
eMarketing & Lead Generation
bulksms.e-lounge.co.in
voice.e-lounge.co.in
short.e-lounge.co.in
Welcome to E-Lounge
E-Lounge, 435, Block-D3, Penta Homes, VIP Road, Zirakpur, Chandigarh.
elounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
davidwoolmer

davidwoolmer is on a distinguished road

Because we know, almost all new messages sent to mobile phones to open and read but most of them open in the first few seconds. By providing a good deal or a coupon, so that more people into your business to showcase your products or services of a large discount coupons, they have their phone. t.

davidwoolmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
bigwillstyle93

bigwillstyle93 is on a distinguished road

Our multibillion dollar company that I work for has adopted a system that I develop for this same principle. Txt messaging is huge right now and has a ton of advantages.

bigwillstyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
Shweta

Referrals: 1
Shweta is on a distinguished road

Hello,
But I feel it is annoying as well. At times the audience just don't wanna know about the offers.
I remember each time I get a message, I go so mad. Because they over do it. I get the same message like twice a day.

Shweta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
tripbuilder

tripbuilder is on a distinguished road
Default reply

nice article.
i would like to know that how can i increase my visitors through mobile visitors. i mean is there any way to get more visitors from mobile users.

tripbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
jazamm

jazamm is on a distinguished road

@Tripbuilder... You could gain more mobile traffic by including a link in your SMS message. If you would like a demo just let me know

JaZamm All-in-One SMS Mobile Marketing
SMS Marketing
jazamm is offline   Reply With Quote