Marketing Forums                      

Welcome to the fastest-growing internet marketing forums!

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Email Marketing Forum

Email Marketing Forum The email marketing forum is for discussing topics related to email marketing and online services / offline software that allows you to carry out email marketing campaigns. This can include autoresponders and broadcast emailing systems.

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-14-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
perryweightloss

Referrals: 0
perryweightloss is on a distinguished road
Default Advantages of Email Marketing

Hello Friends,

I am Perry. I am new to this Forums this is my first Post.I want to share Advantages of Email Marketing.

Main Advantage of Email Marketing is :
You can Promote your Product Targeted Audience very Fast way.

If you have other Advantages please Post here.Thank You in Advance.
perryweightloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Jim Gillum
Super Moderator

Referrals: 7
Jim Gillum is on a distinguished road

There are advantages listed in other threads.....

Please read the Rules
Jim Gillum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
Targetedemailmarketing

Targetedemailmarketing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gillum View Post
There are advantages listed in other threads.....
many many advantages haha
Targetedemailmarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
thflower

thflower is on a distinguished road

Advantage of a mailing list is clearly in a relatively low cost assigned to a specific, potential customers a wide range of information. Can start any other type of direct marketing activities, a fraction of the cost of the e-mail campaign. All other media, including concept, design, printing, postage, and handling related costs, and involve significant resources and time.

thflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
amir100

amir100 is on a distinguished road

If you use Social Media better way for marketing email marketing is a limited task every one don't visit every links that received from any email.
In one day many people send me email but i don't have time for checking i hope only 10% people check email 2% people replay you this is not good for your monthly sale.

amir100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
iLoveEmail

iLoveEmail is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A real list of email marketing benefits and facts

This entire thread is kind of disappointing guys lets add some value to the conversation, here are some advantages and facts about email marketing.

Global reach: No matter where you are or whom you need to reach, targeted emails pave the way. Borders are no obstacles in email marketing.

The DMA puts email marketing's ROI for 2011 at $40.56 for every $1 invested. The figure for 2012 is predicted to "fall" to $39.40, when email will account for $67.8 billion in sales.

72% of respondents to an Econsultancy survey in early 2011 described email's ROI as excellent or good. Only organic SEO scored better (if you need SEO help checkout
constantclick which is an seo agency.)

A 2011 MerchantCircle survey of over 8,000 local business owners in the US found email marketing cited by 35.8% as a Top 3 most effective marketing or advertising method. Only social network profiles and search engine marketing scored higher.

A 2011 business survey by Ireland's Marketing Institute saw 84% claiming email marketing was important or very important to their marketing strategy.

In a 2011 Focus survey of marketers, the channel cited most often as the best performer over the previous 12 months was email.

The ForeSee Results 2010 report on the effectiveness of social media found that promotional emails were the second biggest influence on retail website visits. The biggest influence was familiarity with the brand.

In Datran Media's 2010 Annual Marketing & Media Survey, 39.4% of industry executives said the advertising channel that performed strongest for them was email. This was the top result.

Thanks to www.email-marketing-reports.com/ for the great data!

Jean-Pierre Khoueiri, ceo
EmailMarketing.NET
The Best Email Marketing Software on the Planet!
iLoveEmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
Targetedemailmarketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir100 View Post
If you use Social Media better way for marketing email marketing is a limited task every one don't visit every links that received from any email.
In one day many people send me email but i don't have time for checking i hope only 10% people check email 2% people replay you this is not good for your monthly sale.
It depends on how many emails you send out and what you expect the user to do. If you had a little more knowledge(not insulting you just saying) in email marketing you would understand how cost effective it is because it is cheap.
Unread 12-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #8
JimD

Referrals: 1
JimD is on a distinguished road

I hope Jim won't mind if I just reel off a few advantages in this thread.

ROI - Last I checked the ROI on 1 dollar invested in email marketing is about $38.

Targeting - if you use an ESP that provides user friendly tools (such as GetResponse) then you can effortlessly segment your list and send the right offers to the right people at the right time. This increases engagement open rates and CTR.

Transactional - Email is the only social channel which allows you to send transactional messages and those kinds of messages can be extremely effective at driving even more leads if you leverage them correctly.

I have to disagree with amir100 who claims that social is a more effective marketing channel. For two reasons, one he isn't being specific as to which social channel he is referring to. Email is in fact, social. It was the first social network -- anytime two people interact it's social. Users don't make the kind of distinctions we marketers do about channels, they are more intuitive in their usage. And two, I don't know where he's getting his stats about the percentages of people who check email, but they are way off.

In fact, according to a Pew Internet study, email is still the number one online activity with 92% of all adults engaging in it, as compared to 65% utilizing social network sites. 61% check their email at least once per day. Now, that's a channel which offers real reach.

Regards,
jim

Last edited by JimD; 12-27-2011 at 04:58 PM..

Community Manager @ GetResponse email marketing. Check out the GetResponse Blog here!
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
Targetedemailmarketing

Well said. Plus Every one who uses social networking has to have an email.... So that alone tells you not only do all the social networkers have emails but allllllll the people who jsut email regularly with out social networking. Just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
I hope Jim won't mind if I just reel off a few advantages in this thread.

ROI - Last I checked the ROI on 1 dollar invested in email marketing is about $38.

Targeting - if you use an ESP that provides user friendly tools (such as GetResponse) then you can effortlessly segment your list and send the right offers to the right people at the right time. This increases engagement open rates and CTR.

Transactional - Email is the only social channel which allows you to send transactional messages and those kinds of messages can be extremely effective at driving even more leads if you leverage them correctly.

I have to disagree with amir100 who claims that social is a more effective marketing channel. For two reasons, one he isn't being specific as to which social channel he is referring to. Email is in fact, social. It was the first social network -- anytime two people interact it's social. Users don't make the kind of distinctions we marketers do about channels, they are more intuitive in their usage. And two, I don't know where he's getting his stats about the percentages of people who check email, but they are way off.

In fact, according to a Pew Internet study, email is still the number one online activity with 92% of all adults engaging in it, as compared to 65% utilizing social network sites. 61% check their email at least once per day. Now, that's a channel which offers real reach.

Regards,
jim
Unread 01-06-2012, 04:33 AM   #10
marcussmith

marcussmith is on a distinguished road

E-mail marketing is one widely uses marketing technique, E-marketing provides following benefits:
-Less-cost marketing technique
-simple
-Quick response
-Good feedback
-Increase sales
-Increase traffic
-Global rich
-Fast to spread

marcussmith is offline   Reply With Quote