Marketing Forums                      

Important Announcement Regarding Sponsorship and Advertising

Go Back   Marketing Forums > Marketing / Making Money > Email Marketing Forum

Email Marketing Forum The email marketing forum is for discussing topics related to email marketing and online services / offline software that allows you to carry out email marketing campaigns. This can include autoresponders and broadcast emailing systems.

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #1

Referrals: 0
homebasedbizng is on a distinguished road
Default the best mail list building software

Have you have think of building a list for you,Free opt-in email lists, on the face of it, seem to be exactly what you need to create ongoing, passive income. Imagine having thousands of hungry subscribers ready to buy your promotions every time you click 'send'.

Funnily enough, that's pretty much what top internet marketers do have in place. The confusion is in the term 'free opt-in email list'.
The truth is that any list that is of any value at all cannot be bought and it certainly cannot be acquired for free, at least overnight. But if you take a more long term view, then you can build as many free opt-in e-mail lists as you like, and they'll pump money into your bank account for years.
Here are some basic steps you can take to create subscriber lists. Most of these steps do not require spending money, but I'll indicate the ones that will:-
1. Decide on the niche in which you want to acquire free opt-in email lists.
2. Set up an autoresponder account with a top provider like Aweber.
You can get a free account with them right now just follow the instructions below
Click the link below
www.getresponse.com/index/fd4all234
($194 a year). You can't build opt-in lists without an autoresponder.

When you get to the home page, at the top you will see
“Features” just after the “home” Button.
Click on Features and when it opens, check the right hand side you will see a simple form with the Caption “Get started for free!”
Fill the form and submit.
homebasedbizng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 04:36 AM   #2

mwashington is on a distinguished road

I liked the paragraph and to the most part is true. However, I would say that it is not so much the size of the list but the quality of the list I consider important. The quality has to be considered within the niche you are trying to target.

Manuel Washington
Veretekk and PCP
skypeme: physical2006
mwashington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #3

@mwashington ......ur comment is well noted,i want u to know that,its only when u are using it for free thats when it as a limit,,but when u Subscribe u can ve unlimited size of list for ur target
Unread 12-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #4

Alex Rosicky is on a distinguished road

Hi guys
I’d add my two cents. If u want to obtain significant opt-in email list it’s good to use some special software. Usually with such kind of software u get next features:
1. u can upload your current clients database
2. choose and customise email templates u like
3. set up distribution options and triggered emails
4. analyze email campaign
5. organize surveys, embed social networking site links into your emails and so on.
U can go viral by including a 'forward to a friend' link and 'post this page on a social network' link in your emails to help spread your message and build your database further. Much of this software is free within trial account. For example check this free email marketing software.

Last edited by Alex Rosicky; 12-15-2010 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: add link
Alex Rosicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #5

@adam.....don’t you know that the best way to build list is to offer free download to your client, most of the people downloading wouldn’t purchase your product....why some would purchase. those that don’t purchase you can send then a mail or text asking then the product they are seeking for and then you know ...then you can prepare it for them ..also the once that purchase you will as well email then asking them what are the product they needed and as well telling then your new product.

You will see that most of those that don’t purchase your product the first time would come back when you email them about your new product or asking them what product they needed.

I am not saying what I have sees, what I have done and experience.
Unread 12-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #6

@adams i would like to chat more with you on facebook or you can email me at fd4all234@gmail.com would like to work with you to share ideas
Unread 12-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #7

mwashington is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.Staerck View Post
You will only get people to subscribe to your list if your Niche is a needed market. For example, there is no point in being in a Niche where there are millions of other people selling the same thing.
I find the best way to get subscribers is to give away a free gift (which you will state on your Squeeze Page) which will entice your viewer to subscribe. Your Auto-responder will then give them a link to your 'free' gift. This gift should have enough information on it (but not too much) to get your viewer more interested. Again using your Auto-Responder, you need a few more freebies which keeps your viewer intrigued, before then trying to sell something. This way it builds up a good reputation with your viewer, and gives them confidence and to trust YOU with their MONEY.

Auto-Responders are a MUST in this type of business, without them you are basically an epic fail.
You definition of a Niche is not my definition of a niche. I don't see the definition of a niche as something millions of other people are selling. That to me is a group of people. A niche is much more finer in it's nature. It is a very target group of people looking for a very specific product service or company. The deeper you go there is where the money lies. That to me is a niche and lots of people make this mistake.

Manuel Washington
Veretekk and PCP
skypeme: physical2006
mwashington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 05:24 AM   #8

wilder1047 is on a distinguished road

I know I'm posting this on a few boards.

So, don't think this is SPAM!!!

But, have you guys tried Lead Net Pro at all - looks pretty amazing!!
wilder1047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 09:29 AM   #9

adamstaerck is on a distinguished road

I find that Aweber is the best for Auto-Responders, and list building. Simply because it is cheap and very effective. You just set up your emails and set them to the days you want them sent and that's it. It also shows you where your user was added, and can also track the clicks from the email your client received.

Aweber currently have a $1 trial month as well - which is the cheapest I have come across!

adamstaerck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #10

sarahjones is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your excellent tips. I dont think email marketing needs opt in lists at the beginning. What you have got to do is roll out some campaigns and then people who respond or show interest are people who are willing to receive your emails. So, I think this is the easiest and perfect way to build your Opt in and Double Opt in lists. Also, while doing this the very important thing to be done is to follow the Can Spam act rules.

sarahjones is offline   Reply With Quote